Reinforced anti-cracking sheet. Suitable to even out tensile and sheer movements between the substrate and the surface finish. Also suitable for use as an anti-cracking product for tongue-and-groove hardwood floors on critical substrates. For subsequent laying of ceramic tiles of all kinds, large formats, porcelain tiles, clinker and natural stone.
Idro-Build Anti Crack Mat
- To reduce tensile and shear movements between the substrate and the surface finish
- Roll width: 1m.
- Greater safety on critical and old substrates
- Only 0.7 mm thickness
- suitable load-bearing substrates for laying, such as thoroughly dried concrete and cement based screeds (CT)
- old coating materials made of ceramic tiles and natural stone
- thoroughly dried load-bearing anhydrite screeds (CA)
- levelling products