An innovative one-step underlayment system and multi-purpose movement matting for floor tiling. Designed to cope with multi-directional lateral substrate movement. Very durable, lightweight and easy to fit. Suitable for use on most substrates including timber or cracked concrete floors and can be stuck down with standard flexible tile adhesive.
- Only 3mm thick.
- Roll width: 1m.
- Heat bonded fleece to both sides.
- Hydrophile fleece helps adhesive cure better and faster.
- Rated Extra Heavy by RFT.
- Fill dimples using one single trowel stroke.
- Chalk marks remain visible.
- Easy to lay - rolls out flat and ends stay down - no memory effects.
- Produced using over 70% recycled materials.
- Backed up with comprehensive technical information and ratings, Dukkaboard Deco-Mat can be specified with confidence for projects of every scale.